Saturday 31 July 2010

Iron Maiden: The Final Frontier album launch game

A badass Macclesfield based games co called Matmi just threw me my biggest bone to date. I got a call out of the blue when hiking up some welsh cliffs asking if I wanted to draw Eddie in some comic-book style cutscenes for a Maiden viral game. Needless to say it didn't take much time to decide what to do. Play the kick-ass first mission here. A second one is available when you buy the album.

Check out Matmi's impressive portfolio which includes a similar game for the fab new Gorillaz album. Thanks to Matt Eagles for passing on my card to Matmi, Geoff and Stewart at Matmi and also to Guy for his help managing my other commitments.

In other great news I got engaged to my good lady Melissa :)






No comments:

Post a Comment